Recipe by Natalia Wrobel Katz
Natalia Wrobel Katz is a food photographer, food blogger and content creator. Natalia works with a variety of food and product brands to show their unique story through creating visual content. You can check out her photography work at nwkcreative.com and recipes at @natteats on instagram.
Ginger Zucchini Fritters
- 2-3 small grated zucchini (about 474 ml when packed)
- 45 grams chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons The Ginger People® Ginger Juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, for frying
- Mayo or sour cream (optional)
- Sweet Chili Sauce or Siracha (optional)
- Shred or grate zucchini. Place in sieve to drain. Wrap zucchini in a paper towel and squeeze out liquid.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl, then mix into zucchini. Mix in Ginger Juice. Let mixture rest for 10 minutes.
- Form 9-10 small patties.
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add olive oil. Reduce heat to medium and add patties to skillet. Flatten patties slightly. Fry for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with mayo or sour cream combined with Sweet Chili Sauce, Sriracha or your favorite sauce
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.