Bottoms Up Ginger Beer
Special wholesale order only – minimums apply.
Made with single origin ginger and one of the cleanest ingredient lists in its category, Bottoms Up rises to the top in terms of pure ginger flavour. By not filtering, blending, using extracts or adding confusing fruit juices, Bottoms Up offers consumers a classic ginger beer option.
- The first ginger beer to be named “Outstanding Beverage” by the National Association of the Specialty Food Trade, New York
- A great drink for queasy moments
- Non-alcoholic | Unfiltered
- Enjoy on its own or as the ultimate mixer for today’s increasingly popular ginger cocktails.
- Brewed in California | Made with spicy Peruvian ginger
- No artificial ingredients | Sweetened with cane sugar
- Lightly carbonated to create a not-too-fizzy perfect little bubble
- Pry-off crown seal to maintain the highest quality (and optimum oxygen barrier)
- Find it in the cold case or near carbonated drinks in the grocery aisle
- INGREDIENTS:Carbonated water, cane sugar, ginger juice (4%), acidity regulator: citric acid (E330).
- Made in USA
- 355mL bottle
- Settling is natural, so swirl the bottle and enjoy “bottoms up”
|Nutritional Information||per 100ml|
Our mission to create the tastiest and purest ginger products starts with finding the world’s best ginger growing regions. Our ongoing search took us to the island of Viti Levu in beautiful Fiji, one of the most pristine ecosystems in the world, and our newest ginger source.Our farms